Monday, January 16, 2012

Miniatuare Book Necklaces

Hello all.... A slightly different direction for my miniature books. I have made these in the past but not this many. I personally think some of the chains are too heavy. So I am working on learning some new techniques for ribbon or leather necklaces next time. But they were fun to make. I am actually calling a couple of them "Steampunk" But in my head I always think of them as a wizards book..hehehe..



Above: a Gothic bat with a real amethyst stone accent.

 Above: one of my favorite ones. a very simple but pretty Celtic print.


 Above: Gold Embossed Blue Moon..

 

Above: Celestial Steam Punk

  Above: Vampire Red Leather..



 Above: another Celestial Steampunk book

My pretty sister posing for me with on of the book necklaces....

5 comments:

  1. O`, I Love Your Book necklaces! They are really Wonderful! The one with the celtic print is gorgeous and I also adore the blue one under the celtic one! Beautiful, beautiful work!
    Hugs
    Kikka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your books look so good on chains too!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful necklaces, Ericka! I love your books, what great ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh, Ericka, I LOVE these! What a wonderful idea! My favorites are the Blue ones... the moon and the one with the Amethyst... it is my birthstone!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I especially love the books with the tiny gears on them. Beautiful and astrological. I want one!!!

    ReplyDelete