Friday, February 11, 2011

New Batch of Wizard Wands

Finally got around to photographing my wands and a few wizard staffs.


Most of these are hand carved. I used a dremmel.. I think that is still hand carved:-) A lot of them have real stones. Like Amethyst, garnet and real opal stones.
Here is a photo of my wizard modeling one of the staffs. The wizard was created by Todd Krueger and he will be the owner of my "White Raven Tower" someday..
If any one is interested my wands can be purchased here:
http://evminiatures.tripod.com/wands.htm

8 comments:

  1. Tienes una preciosa colección de varitas para los magos, te han quedado realmente bonitas.
    Un abrazo
    Maite

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Ericka! They put my Wizards Staffs to shame :)

    Victoria ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb stuff:) Love the wand stand!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous. I am off to see if any are left.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much guys.. Victoria!! your staffs and brooms are wonderful! and I envy them. you are like me. You compare your art to everyone else. I try not to be that way (but I always am:-)I guess Sometimes that is a good thing and keeps us always striving to improve our art. I love your creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the new wands are fabulous, Ericka...I especially like the addition of the gem stones. Going to try and snatch one for my collection if I can. And, yes, I believe using a Dremel still counts for hand-carved. It's a tool, right? You hold it in your hand? Case closed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ericka, I LOVE your wizards staffs! Especially the ones with the gemstones!

    ReplyDelete